Author Journey: February 23, 2024 - Checking Off Goals

 Welcome to the scenic route! I've got some good news to share with you. I'll get right to it. 


Author Journey: Checking Off Goals

I've been checking a few things off this week. First, my business cards came in. Since they're pretty basic overall, I decided to make up some mini bookmarks/biz cards that I can pass out to the younglings I'll be reading to in a couple of weeks. Those will come in handy for them, much more than a business card. 

Another thing I managed to check off was reading the contractual agreement for IngramSpark. Twenty nine pages, y'all! It took me around two hours to work my way through that tome. That I managed to complete it was a major victory. 

Having done that, I was able to get moving on setting up my account there and I'm that much closer to getting my books back into physical copy. I'm also closer to actually being able to get them into physical stores. That is scary and awesome at the same time. 

While all that is great, and I'm getting closer to getting books into physical hands, I'm under no illusions. It'll probably be another couple of months before I'm looking at proof copies. I'll have to learn how their system works and then, how it works with Gimp. 

Keep me in your prayers please. I'll keep pressing on. 


I know this is a super short post, but I'm two minutes away, literally, from running out the door. 

Thanks for sticking with me. I truly appreciate you. 

Until next time,
Turn the page...

Comments

Popular Posts