Author Journey: July 22, 2022 - Camp Nano Update & Kitten News

 Welcome back! I have some exciting news to share with you and since our weather is bad today, I'll be as quick as possible. 


Author Journey: Camp Nano Update - Surge Editing Progress

I'm so happy to be able to say I won Camp Nano. I actually exceeded my goal of 80k and am still going. I'm glad because I felt like the last few chapters were lacking important things. Working through them again has allowed me to really think about what's been missing all this time. I even wrote another song which will be included in the text. I'm sitting at 83,714 today and by the end, I might actually hit 100k which would be awesome for a fantasy novel. 



Writer's Life: Kitten Update

I'm not able to upload a video today, but as soon as I can, I'll add it to this post. I haven't even been able to edit the video I captured of them this week. They are thriving, though, and seem to be adjusting pretty well to living with us. 


Thank you so much for taking time to read my post today. I appreciate your prayers, support, and encouragement. As I continue on my writing journey, I look forward to seeing how God will use me to encourage and be a witness to those around me and those who read my work. 

Turn the page...

Comments

Popular Posts