Author Journey: February 18, 2022 - Don't You Hate It When...

 Welcome back! I wanted to have another cover ready to share by now but it hasn't happened. Hence, the title of today's blog post. Read on to find out more.


Author Journey: Don't You Hate It When...

  • You can't remember which background photo you used to create a cover and you didn't save it with all its layers intact. 
  • One of your elements is troublesome. Sometimes it shows up when you click on it. Sometimes, it's just a transparent layer.
  • When you've been trying to create and it seems like the well has run dry far too soon.
Well, in spite of that, quitting isn't an option. The only thing to do is to keep working at these covers and get the next book out as soon as I possibly can. Writing and creating is a joy. The gifts God has blessed me with...He gets all the glory so I want to do my best.

On the positive side...

  • I have ideas and some of them are working
  • Even though this unplanned time away from home hasn't been for the best of reasons, exercising has been easier
  • My family and friends are still cheering me on 

Are you counting your blessings? The positive things happening in your life? Even if it's only one or two things, I'm learning that's pretty big. 


Thanks for reading this post. I hope you'll keep working on your projects and not let the lean times hold you back. 

Comments

Popular Posts