Author Journey: February 11, 2022 - Memorial

 Welcome back, Dear Readers. This post goes out to you with a heavy heart. 

My brother-in-law passed away a week ago. He was only two years older than me and overcame so many odds during his lifetime. Thankfully, his hope rested in the same place mine and his family's does...in Messiah Yeshua. I know we'll see him again some day. 

So today, I'm sharing a song I know he loved a lot. I hope it will encourage you, too. (Normally, I wouldn't share a Hillsong product because I disagree with some of their doctrines, but under the circumstances, I'll make an exception.)


Please, if you pray to Adonai Elohim, the Almighty G*d,  please lift up prayers for my husband and our family. We'll need strength and comfort as we mourn our loss and celebrate his brother going home to our Heavenly Father. Thanks in advance. 

Until next time...

Comments

Popular Posts