Author Journey: December 31, 2021

 Welcome to the final post of 2021! Are you as glad as I am that time marches on? There's always the hope that 2022 will be better. And if I start with myself, then I think just doing that will kick in the right perspective for me. What do you think?

Author Journey: This Year's Milestones

  • Completed a novel, start to finish, during Nanowrimo
  • Purchased a new computer for working on future books
  • Bought lots more pens
  • Finally stirred my inner writer to push past the burnout
Seriously, though, I feel like the burnout I've been slogging through for at least a year and a half is finally coming to an end. I'm hopeful my plan for 2022 will keep my writing and also keep my imagination lively. 

One of my author friends, Martha Betchel, puts together these awesome writing prompt books. You can find them on her blog and also on Amazon. While I have a few which she's shared freely to her subscribers, there are several I'd like to purchase. I plan to use them to write something outside the world of Y'Dahnndrya but still in the fiction realm. I will keep writing from a Christian perspective, so all the writing will be free of graphic sex and language which tears down the hearers/readers. It'll be interesting to see what happens with that. 

I haven't had a chance to edit any of my new book yet, so I may not have a snippet ready for my first newsletter of 2022. However, the newsletter will go out, barring accidents... 

Before I Go...


I want to wish you all a happy, prosperous, and healthy New Year! 

Comments

Popular Posts