Author Journey: November 12, 2021

 Welcome back! I'm looking forward to sharing what's been happening on my author journey this past week. Something not very 'authorish' but very 'me' is that I've been putting together a cute ensemble, hopefully for our Christmas Eve worship service. I love the rock-a-billy & pin-up style dresses, so I ordered one. It's super awesome and I can't wait to try the whole ensemble once I get the jewelry made and all the different items put together. I'm also trying Farmasi cosmetics to see if they irritate my eyes. So far, my eyes just feel like I've been straining them to read or color on my phone. Not too terrible,  but not very comfortable, either. I'd love to know if any of my readers have dealt with this issue and any tips, tricks or makeup recommendations you have. 


Nano 2021 Update - Week 2

As you can see, I'm moving right along. The words are flowing and I'm staying above the goal line so far. I did write yesterday, but I forgot to put my word count in until this morning. Today, I plan to push out as many words as possible before calling it quits. It'd be great if I could get that word count over 25k. However, tonight has been designated a date night and I'm looking forward to that. It's been a while. 


I know this is super short, but I really have tons of stuff to do before we take off. The dishes and laundry always seem to pile up during Nano...can't figure out why... XD I hope you're interested, encouraged, or cheered by this post today. If you're also participating in Nano 2021, way to go! You can do this! Just keep writing...

Until next time...


Comments

Popular Posts