Book Notes: October 27, 2021 - Liz Isaacson Contemporary Romance

 Welcome back! I'm happy to share a series of cowboy billionaire romance novels with you today. Liz Isaacson writes about relatable characters overcoming various obstacles to find their happily-ever-after and does it in a way that's enjoyable and easy to read. These books won't take the Most Epic Writing Award or anything like that, but if you enjoy clean contemporary romance with a little heat and peppered with inspirational themes throughout, read on to see what I thought of these. 


Book Review: The Hammond Brothers: Clean Contemporary Cowboy Romance (Christmas at Whiskey Mountain Lodge Boxed Set Book 1) by Liz Isaacson

The Hammond Brothers: Clean Contemporary Cowboy Romance (Christmas at Whiskey Mountain Lodge Boxed Set Book 1)

The Hammond Brothers: Clean Contemporary Cowboy Romance by Liz Isaacson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Such a Lovely Romance Collection

Each one of these stories is about one of the Hammond brothers. The three in this collection are great fun and awesome cozy-reading books which I find relaxing. Clean, sweet, and inspirational aren't the only words to describe them. They're also unique when compared to each other. The brothers' personalities are distinctive and their stories reflect that. So if you're looking for a set of stories with these qualifications, you won't want to miss this.

View all my reviews

Book Review: Her Cowboy Billionaire Beast by Liz Isaacson


Her Cowboy Billionaire Beast (Christmas at Whiskey Mountain Lodge #4)Her Cowboy Billionaire Beast by Liz Isaacson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Excellent Cozy Romance

Exactly as I've come to expect from Liz Isaacson, this was a wonderful story of the growth of love, overcoming challenges, and faithful living. This one was particularly meaningful to me because I could relate in a more personal way. Thank you, Liz, for tackling the difficulty of life when you or your loved one fights with anxiety, depression, and panic attacks. And thank you, too, for treating this situation faithfully...that it's not something that just goes away, but there is help.
If you enjoy faith-filled romance with well-crafted characters, then you'll want to read this book.

View all my reviews

Book Review: Her Cowboy Billionaire Bad Boy by Liz Isaacson

Her Cowboy Billionaire Bad Boy (Christmas at Whiskey Mountain Lodge #5)

Her Cowboy Billionaire Bad Boy by Liz Isaacson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Excellent End of a Series

In this final novel about the Hammond brothers, Liz Isaacson kept up the momentum. It was just as pleasant a story as the rest and had me tearing up at a couple points. The way the MCs have trouble communicating was so relatable. I also enjoyed the conclusion. An epilogue should wrap a story up neatly and still keep you interested. Liz did exactly that.
If you're looking for faith-filled, sweet romance, with characters who have some serious hurdles to jump, then I think you'll like this whole series.

View all my reviews

All of these were such a joy to read! I waited so long to get to the twins' stories. I'm still not sure why the younger twin was referred to as the 'bad boy' because the older twin seemed to fit that label better. Maybe I should re-read it. I do read pretty quickly and I don't always catch every nuance of a story the first time I read a book. 

While Liz writes a clean story, her books are entirely unbelievable. I think that's why I keep going back for more. They're just fanciful enough to take you into a book world and away from harsh realities, but believable enough you wish you could stay a while and bring a little of the book world back to reality with you when you're done. 


 Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you'll come back Friday to check out more setting sketches for the newest addition to my series and again on next Wednesday to see more of what I'm reading. 

Until next time...

Comments

Popular Posts