Book Notes: Book Reviews: Deb Goodman

 Today, I've got some clean contemporary billionaire romances to share with you. Deb Goodman has written The Billionaire's of Gramercy series and of the four books, I've read two. They do stand on their own so you don't have to read them in order. This billionaire series doesn't seem as full and complete as the billionaire series by Tamie Dearen. So if you're looking for romance with a little deeper meaning, these two books probably won't cut it for you. But if you're looking for something a little lighter which would make a pleasant, easy, cozy read for an evening in, these just might be what you're looking for. So let's get to it!


Book Review: The Billionaire CEO by Deb Goodman

The Billionaire CEO: A Clean Romance (The Billionaires of Gramercy Book 3)

The Billionaire CEO: A Clean Romance by Deb Goodman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was an easy and enjoyable book. I always look for something a little deeper, though, and while this series seems to lean toward 'inspirational', it isn't. It's just a simple, clean romance. I enjoyed seeing the dynamics between the two MCs which brought them together in the beginning, and then again for a second chance. The ups and downs were interesting in this story, as well as where the heroine was coming from and what her purpose in the story was.

If you're looking for a quick, cozy, clean, contemporary romance with not much depth, then this is probably going to be a winner for you.

View all my reviews


 Book Review: The Billionaire Mentor by Deb Goodman

 

The Billionaire Mentor: A Clean Romance (The Billionaires of Gramercy Book 4)

The Billionaire Mentor: A Clean Romance by Deb Goodman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

An Interesting Plot

I loved how this story is set during a couples retreat. I'd not read anything with that particular setting before. I think it's also nice that these MCs were more focused on friendship at first. And while they were clearly attracted to each others' outward appearance, it seemed they knew the value of forming a relationship based on more than just looks and physical abilities.

One thing I found really odd was that Sandie is purported to be a die-hard Christian at one point of the story, but I never read about her prayer life or whether she had a favorite scripture she lived by...nothing to solidify that statement. I did like the character, though.

If you like clean, sweet romance, you'll probably enjoy this one.

View all my reviews

If you're looking for a sweet, fantastical billionaire romance series, you'll probably enjoy this. They got four stars from me, only because I like to see a little more depth in the stories I choose. If you've read these, I'd love to hear what you thought about them. If you haven't and decide to give them a try, I'd like to hear about that, too. 


Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today! I hope you have a beautiful week!

Comments

Popular Posts