Book Notes - April 28, 2021: Debra Clopton

 Hi! I'm back again with more Debra Clopton suggestions for you. If you love a good, clean cowboy romance that takes place in the present, then I can't recommend these books enough!


Book Review: Dalton (New Horizon Ranch series) by Debra Clopton


Dalton: Contemporary Western Romance (New Horizon Ranch Book 5)Dalton: Contemporary Western Romance by Debra Clopton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Moved to Tears

Once again, I'm satisfied with Debra Clopton's novel. Clean romance with relatable characters in stressful situations show up in Dalton's story. It was easy to get immersed in the plot. I didn't want to put it down. There was one glaring typo where the wrong name was used, which might confuse someone reading the books in a different order, but other than that, I didn't see many typos. Dalton's history and struggle really tugged on my heartstrings.

Overall, this book's really great for a cozy night in. If you enjoy cowboys, true romance, and honorable characters, and a story with some inspirational vibes, give Debra Clopton's books a try!

View all my reviews

I have been waiting for several years to read this particular book. I forgot to mention that in my review. I've had the sample sitting in my Kindle list since I first read book one in the series (Rafe's story). I was not disappointed!

Book Review: Be My Love, Cowboy (Texas Matchmakers series) by Debra Clopton



Be My Love, Cowboy (Texas Matchmakers, #2)Be My Love, Cowboy by Debra Clopton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a Hoot!

I laughed. I teared up. It was great! Seriously, though, this is definitely going in my favorites list. I love App and Stanley and their conversations always crack me up. Samantha was brilliant. There were some typos, a couple of them pretty bad, but they couldn't tear me away from the story.

If you enjoy south-western humor, cowboys, a solid plot, lovable and relatable characters, and inspirational romance, then you should read this book.

View all my reviews

If you also happen to like stories in which animals play a pivotal role, you would probably like the precocious donkey in this book. 


Thanks for checking out these reviews and stopping by to read my thoughts. I hope you'll share your findings with me, too, in the comments below. I'd love to see what you're reading and enjoying. 

Until next time...

Comments

Popular Posts