Book Notes - April 21, 2021: Debra Clopton

 It's no secret to you if you've been following my blog for a while that I love Debra Clopton's Mule Hollow books. The characters take me back to a place where I truly felt "at home." And so this week and next week, I've got a few more reviews of her novels to share with you.

Book Review: Ty (New Horizon Ranch series) by Debra Clopton


Ty  (New Horizon Ranch: Mule Hollow Book 4)Ty by Debra Clopton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another Win

This book seemed almost bittersweet at times, and at others, the characters were so frustrating! I enjoyed reading and watching the plot unfold.

I love that I can count on Debra Clopton to write a clean, inspirational romance that's actually romantic, fun, and clean. If you enjoy the same type of story, please check this one out.

View all my reviews

Book Review: Chase (New Horizon Ranch series) by Debra Clopton


Chase (New Horizon Ranch: Mule Hollow #3)Chase by Debra Clopton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

As Usual, A Great Love Story

Debra Clopton really is one of my favorite contemporary romance authors. She writes well, including all the things which make a story a true romance without any of the temporary, graphic scenes and language I dislike.

In this book, I found some favorite characters from previous books I've read by her. I also enjoyed a bit of suspense and a powerful message speaking up for those who've been abused. There was also a presence of Christianity without the story being preachy, again as usual. I like that it's more evidenced in the way the characters live day to day as well as their sense of morality. I can't wait to dig into the next book!

If you enjoy cowboys, strong female characters, inspirational romance, adventure, and suspense, you'll find all of that here. Why not give it a try?

View all my reviews

There's not much more to say about Debra's romance novels. They are all good, but my favorites are those which take place in Texas in her fictional town of Mule Hollow. The characters remind me a lot of the people I met when we lived in Texas. It would make me pretty happy if, one day, we could move back there, but I'm happy with whatever God sends my way. 

What books have you found interesting lately? I'd love to hear from you! I'm especially interested in hearing about books by indies. 

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my post today. Be sure to come back next Wednesday for most Debra Clopton reviews. I'll also be posting for the next couple of Fridays about how my run of Camp Nano April 2021 is going. Hope you'll join me!

Comments

Popular Posts