Author Journey: Welcome 2021 With Me!

 I don't know about anyone else but I'm ready for a new year. 2020 has been rough on us all, I believe. If nothing else, it's given us another bit of common ground worldwide. I think it's also brought out some of the good in people. I've seen total strangers encouraging each other to keep going. I've seen many authors discounting their books and sometimes offering free books during quarantine so people have something positive to look forward to. I think that's pretty awesome and I want to start the new year off in a positive way.


 

Welcome 2021 With Me!

I know I wrote about the promotion on Parler, but I actually forgot to post that day. So instead, I decided to offer a discount on Ripples (Children of Y'Dahnndrya book 1) during the month of January 2021. For the entire month, my book will be only $0.99 USD. On February 1, 2021, it will go back up to the regular price of $2.99 USD. You can take advantage of the discount at your choice of ebook store. Most of them should have the book available at the sale price. Just click here to #welcome2021withme and get your copy of Ripples at the discounted price. I'd also appreciate it if you'd share the promotion with the hashtag wherever you connect with other readers. 

Thank you so much for following along with my journey. I'm so happy you're here and I hope to offer you many more reading suggestions and insights into my writing process during the new year. And I do hope your 2021 is much better than 2020 has been. 

See you next Wednesday!

Comments

Popular Posts