December 2020 Book Notes: Morris Fenris

 Morris Fenris is a new author for me this year. I'd downloaded a few books by this author but this is the first one I've read, I think. (I read a lot and sometimes the books sort of get mixed up in my head.) I truly enjoyed this story. Read on to check out my review.


Book Review: No Place Like Home by Morris Fenris


No Place Like Home (Home To You Series #1)

No Place Like Home by Morris Fenris
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A Simply Cozy Tale

I liked the story and the characters, enough that I'm interested in the second book. The main thing holding the rating at four stars is related to grammatical errors. If you can get past those few bumps, and you enjoy reading sweet, inspirational romance, you'll likely enjoy this story.

View all my reviews

My review was short because while this book was good, it wasn't spectacular. It was exactly what you would expect from a book intended to uplift and entertain someone at the end of a stressful day. 

What books are you reading during the holidays? Do you look for cozy stories to lighten your spirit at the end of a rough day? Or do you prefer to read more intense stories on a hectic day? Whichever you read, why do you choose that kind of story? I'd love to hear from you.

Comments

Popular Posts