Book Notes: Book Review - 'Falling for Her Boss' by Liz Isaacson

I've been reading a lot of romance novels lately. I don't know if that's because they're easier for me to read or if it's just where my heart is heading for my current WIP. Whatever the case, today's book review is another romance.

Book Review: Falling for Her Boss by Liz Isaacson


Falling for Her BossFalling for Her Boss by Liz Isaacson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've read so many cowboy romances and inspirational romances over the years. Liz Isaacson did an excellent job with this one. It was really good! I like how both main characters had some kind of serious hardship to overcome. I like that they were also well-crafted, full bodied characters a reader could easily relate to.

The setting was richly portrayed and the plot kept me reading. It's hard to find sweet romance which also offers the reader a relatable plot that hasn't been overdone. I'm glad I found this one. I'd recommend it to anyone who loves a sweet cowboy romance story.

Considering how I read at night, sometimes late into the night, I think I must concede that most or all of my book reviews are going to be short. Please note that this doesn't mean I didn't have more good things to say. It's just a fact that by this time, my brain is effectively shutting down for the night and the words don't always come easily. But reviews are important. And if I don't put them in immediately after I finish reading a book, I often forget.

Thanks for understanding and for continuing to read and visit my site. I appreciate you!

Comments

Popular Posts