Shout-Out & Upcoming Fun!

This is a shout-out to my friend Elzevera of Willow Editing!

My online friend, editor Elzevera K., is getting ready to offer a class through her website. Right now, she's cutting the price in half for pre-orders. Now's the time to sign up because the coupon is only good through December 20th at 11:55 CET! You can do that by signing up at her Self-Edit Like a Pro page. What are you waiting for? :)

Not sure what to think? I'll also link you to her "services" page so you can check that out. You can find Elzevera's IG TV broadcast about editing in which she mentions her new class that's coming soon by clicking here. You can also go directly to her page of inspiring IG posts by clicking here or on the photo below. She's always posting encouraging messages for writers and offering them tidbits of editing wisdom.



Upcoming Fun & A New IG Challenge

I love IG challenges, as you probably can guess from many of my blog posts. I decided to create one of my own. Something I struggle with in my writing is describing a world readers can immerse themselves in without swamping them under a load of useless details. Those may be important for me since I need them to word my work efficiently, but the reader doesn't necessarily need all that. I think this will help me know my world better so that I'm able to convey what's necessary and leave out those things the reader can imagine with ease.

Enter the "#WritingtheSensesChallenge2019". It should be ready to go on January 1st. Please look forward to that special blog post which will go out on a Tuesday.

That's it for today. I was a sloth this weekend as far as work goes and didn't do much but holiday prep, minimal house chores, and rest. Back to the sewing machine and oven I go. I'm so looking forward to Christmas Day!

Comments

Popular Posts