Book Notes: Book Review - 'Montana Snowfall' by Caroline Fyffe

I have another short book review for you! Montana Snowfall by Caroline Fyffe is a historical romance set in the late 1800s. I wondered if it would be exactly like others I'd read before. And while the situations in this book weren't exactly new, Mrs. Fyffe tackled them in new and interesting ways, exactly as a good author should.

It's not long, but I hope it will encourage you to give it a try.

Book Review: Montana Snowfall by Caroline Fyffe


Montana Snowfall (McCutcheon Family, #7)Montana Snowfall by Caroline Fyffe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It's been a long time since I read such an enjoyable romance novel. The plot kept me wondering how the characters would deal with each of the problems presented to them. The characters were believable and fleshed-out well. All in all, I'd have to say this was a real page-turner for me. My favorite character was Roady. But getting to know both the protagonists was a joy. This is a book I'd pull out and read many times over. I just really enjoy stories where good vs evil and good eventually wins, even if it has to risk and/or sacrifice something precious. If you also enjoy those kinds of tales, then I'd recommend you try this one.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts