Book Notes: Book Review - 'Fireblood' by Elly Blake

It's short again, but I have another book review for you.  I am so happy I chose to read this series because it looks like it's practically undiscovered in our area. There's nothing worse (and at the same time perversely gratifying) about finding a promising series that everyone else also loves.  I'm almost always "late to the party".  Anyway, here's my very short, but hopefully encouraging book review of Fireblood by Elly Blake.

Book Review: Fireblood by Elly Blake


Fireblood (Frostblood Saga, #2)Fireblood by Elly Blake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Argh! I hoped for some closure and got a cliffhanger. XD Well played, Ms. Blake. Well played! This book picks up almost exactly where the first leaves off. I love the pantheon Elly Blake has built for her fantasy realm. It's not so very complicated and it's still believable. I also love the tension between the main characters. Can't wait to see what happens there! I have a few suspicions as to how the story is going to unfold but nothing's set in stone...exactly as a story should be. On my next trip to the library, I'm borrowing book three...unless someone gets to it before I do. And then I might cry...



Comments

Popular Posts