2018 TBR Reading Challenge

2018 TBR (To Be Read) Reading Challenge

I'll be creating videos for each of these which I will post to my YouTube channel starting August 5th. This is yet another self-challenge to jar me into posting more often to my channel. There's a serious block there. :(

Y'all check out @booktubeathon & @arielbisset!

8/2/2018 - I'll be sharing some video posts once again, starting August 19th. These will be focused on books in my TBR list (to-be-read, for those who don't know). The first one will be the list of those in the challenge. And in the posts which follow, I'll talk more about why I chose each book.

8/21/2018 - I'm not going back on my word. I just have too much to do right now to clean up the videos and load them to YouTube. I may push it back until sometime in September, but I will be posting the videos I filmed on the books I want to read. Please bear with me as I prepare to meet my writing deadline while preparing for our new school year which begins next week. Yikes!

7/22/2020 - Update: As of this date, I do not think I ever got around to posting this. So yes, I have indeed gone back on my word. I'll see if I can find those videos, though...

Found them!


Comments

Popular Posts