YouTube & Other Blues-Related Things

Life has been interesting this month. Not only am I working on two versions of a world map (b/w & color), I'm also fighting some kind of joint irritation, one of my good friends passed away too soon, and I have two books needing some form of revision/editing.

It was my intention to have an introductory video uploaded to YouTube by the end of last week. One of my best friends passed away and in my own way, I'm still reeling. I have yet to put the video together but I'll definitely be working on it. I'm not giving up on posting YouTube videos. They'll just be less often than I was originally thinking.

I've been working on my maps of Y'Dahnndrya. While it's fun, it's also really REALLY time consuming. And when the power goes out and you lose something you spent 30 minutes working on, it's downright frustrating. I'm so thankful I've been saving the project as I add each layer. Whew! Replacing one layer is fairly simple compared to having to recreate the whole thing.

Blues Be Gone!

I just had a thought that might add tons of time to the work but I can't wait to try to implement it. It would really make my maps pop and give them a whole lot more connection to the Tales of Y'Dahnndrya. I better get back to it.

Comments

Popular Posts