Skipping Writing to Hunt Scholarships & A Happy Surprise

I'm playing catch-up again on my blog. I managed to post my response to yesterday's challenge. But my daughter and I got lost wading through all the scholarship opportunities (for the second time) that don't apply to her. <wry grin> There were a few that might, though. I honestly can't believe it's so hard to find them. And grants are even harder to dig out. But I'm a firm believer that God provides what we need. He has never failed me yet.

All In The Family

Y'all! Our daughter was finally convinced to share her poetry. She's posting it on Wattpad. Would you consider stopping by to give her some support? She writes about life in general, but mostly the painful times. It might be nice to know you're not alone. They're raw and heartfelt but she's asking for feedback so she can improve her work. Feel free to offer any helpful comments. You can do this on the mobile app by holding your finger on the line to highlight it. A box will pop up from the bottom of your screen and you can type in suggested fixes.

On the web, there are gray speech bubbles at the right of each stanza. Click on that and a box will pop out of the side. Add your comment in the space provided. At the end of each chapter/poem, a menu bar pops up at the bottom. Click the star to vote. Click the comment bubble to leave your thoughts on the whole poem. Click the share options to share the love.

Thank y'all so much! To get to her collection of poems, click on the link below.

Comments

Popular Posts