#JuneAuthInt Challenge Day 5

The day five challenge is all about your response to the helpful suggestions of others. I can't speak for anyone else, but I love working on my own. I like solving my own problems. Maybe I have control issues, but I just really don't want anyone at all "interfering" with my work. That sounds horrible, I know. And it can be a detrimental attitude when it comes to doing something professionally. There are just always going to be things we miss, things we can't see because we are too close to the project or work.


Read on to see my response.

#JuneAuthInt Challenge Day 5

Question: How do you handle feedback and criticism?



There were so many long pauses and 'ums' in this video. For that, I apologize. I'm still learning how to clip videos in Animotica. It's more a time issue than one of difficulty. But a challenge is a challenge. The videos must be posted! I can always upload new ones later...if I want to. Honestly, I'd rather put more time into getting my manuscripts written well than figuring out how to clip a video. Anyone else feel the same?

Comments

Popular Posts