#JuneAuthInt Challenge Day 4

Making videos will probably seem awkward to me for the rest of my life. I know you're supposed to imagine you're in conversation with someone. I know you need to apply all the rules you learn in speech class. And most of all, I know appearance is important. But for me, it's important to remain true to myself. In real life, I trip over words, push my hair out of my eyes, and say 'um' if I'm thinking. I shun makeup most days of the year. I wonder if being 'real' will be important to those who happen upon my videos. On the bright side, I'm up to nine followers. I have the most awesome family and friends. :) Thanks for the support!

Read on to hear about Day 4 of my current challenge.

#JuneAuthInt Challenge Day 4

Question: How do you find beta readers?



Stay tuned for Day 5 of the challenge in tomorrow's post. Days 6 and 7 are up on Monday and Tuesday of next week. Thank you for reading and listening!

Comments

Popular Posts