The In-Between Times

If you wondered what an author who is determined to self-publish does in the in-between times, read on. I signed up for a free webinar hosted by Bookbaby. I learned a lot but the sound quality was not the best. I'm not sure if it was the host site Bookbaby used or what but the constant influx of complaints and random rude comments was distracting. I don't know. Maybe I'm used to it because our internet signal is so sketchy but people don't think before they spew acid. They should. They really should. I've researched Bookbaby to see if they will meet my needs. They seem like an awesome company and certainly have enough positive reviews. I still have a lot of research to do on that score, though.
On the bright side, I got a new keyboard that should help me with my space and posture issues. This one is not only cute and functional, it matches the color scheme I'm going with in my desk area. Yea! Something I received from my maternal grandmother...I love for things to match, especially if it belongs in a set.
In summary: What I Do While Not Writing
  1. Webinars & Classes (free because strict budgets are strict)
  2. Research (because you can't really do any kind of writing without it)
  3. Buy matching things for my work space (when I can afford that luxury)
What writerly things do you do when you're not working on your own projects?


Comments

Popular Posts