My Writers Life in February 2018

At least in part, this post gives a little insight into some other things that were going on throughout the month. I cobbled it together from the many posts during February 2018. These sections didn't really have a whole lot to do with the challenges, but I enjoy sharing other life happenings with my readers. (7-10-2020)



My oldest daughter's birthday is coming up and planning a Mother/Daughter tea is a big deal. I am making all the tablecloths and I found I have to make new window treatments, as well. My sewing machine will probably be smoking by the time I'm done with it all.

Updatesto Ripples will probably be scant next week but I'll do my best to get more than one chapter out. I'm probably as ready as my readers to be done with it. :D (2-24-2018)


The weekend was busy leaving no time for blogging. I decided to pack this post with all the challenges for days 24 & 25. These days will always be with me, since by participation in these challenges, I've found my motto. (2-27-2018)


As I worked through the challenges for the past weekend, I discovered how to word my goal, my mission statement. It would make me so happy to create a world all readers could enjoy stepping into, regardless of our differences. Yes, I write from my particular worldview. But I hope that adds to the wonder and individuality of it -- drawing readers to my work, rather than turning them away from it. “My goal in everything I write is to create a beautiful world anyone can enjoy stepping into, regardless of our differences.” (2-27-2018)

Comments

Popular Posts