"Ripples" Chapter 29 Uploaded & Update

I am now up to chapter twenty-nine in "Ripples." I'm so excited that I'm closer to the end. At the same time, I'm sort of dreading the rewrite that'll be required as I upload the final chapters. As I was working on this revision, I realized Yetsye's character was not consistent with the plot-line. <sigh> It's coming together, though -- in my head and soon online. Please look forward to more chapter uploads later this week.

If you haven't started reading it yet, or if you've been reading along but didn't know about chapter twenty-nine's availability, just use the link below to go check it out on Wattpad. I could really use some feedback on this one and the upcoming chapters since the revisions will be pretty intense. I need to know how it's flowing and if it all makes sense to the readers. Thanks in advance for your helpful comments and votes!

On another topic, there will not be a newsletter this month. I set up security features that have temporarily made it impossible for me to log in to my MailChimp account. This means there's no way for me to set that up. *Note To Self - Always have a plan B.* I thought I knew that but... Oh, well! And we keep on writing...


Comments

Popular Posts