On a Roll Once Again

No fancy pictures today! The signal is bad, as it usually is on a Friday. I'm just glad I got to post the chapter fifteen revision on Wattpad. So I finally managed to do another two revisions in a week after barely managing one. I hope you'll check it out. You can use the link below this blog post. Just click on the photo.

Nanowrimo 2017 is coming up fast and I'm really looking forward to get started on the next novel in the Children of Y'Dahnndrya series. The stories are connected but it may not be apparent until book three. I wonder how readers will respond to that...

I know I'm taking a big risk. I guess it's more of a challenge to myself. "What can I do as a writer? How far do my abilities go? What are my limitations? Do I even have limitations on where my imagination can take me in this series?"

I want so much to do a good job telling the stories that live inside my mind. It makes me super happy to share them with whoever chooses to read them. It'd be like icing on the cake if some of those readers really enjoyed them.


Comments

Popular Posts