An Update and a Hitch

Life never does run as smoothly as we might wish it to. I guess that's a good thing. My health would definitely suffer without some adversity to keep me on my toes. The current one is a computer that refuses to shut down completely. So into the shop she'll go and I'm not certain when she'll return. So today will be spent in revisions and saving work to back-up files so I can continue working without my desktop.

I've already finished the revision of chapter 17. If you'd like to read it, just click the link below this post. I'd love to hear some critiques on my work. There's a wonderful site called Scribophile which allows authors that luxury but only paying members can upload work for critiques. Since all our pay goes to household care and bills, there's no extra for that right now. It's frustrating, but that's just another one of those hurdles that keeps up my determination.

NaNoWriMo 2017 is right around the corner. I've been working on world building and character creation for the new novel. I'm excited to get my ideas on paper and start a new book in the Children of Y'Dahnndrya series. This novel will take place on the other side of their globe. But never fear, Yetsye and Tsadok will likely make an appearance at some point, even if only in a dream/vision.

Thanks to those of you who are reading my work, who've commented on it and encouraged me. Thanks to the readers of my blog. All the support is so very much appreciated!


Comments

Popular Posts