Chapter 12 of "Ripples" & Series or Collection?

My latest blog posts haven't had much meat to them. This time I have a question. I'm writing a series of books that all take place in the same universe/world. The stories themselves will not necessarily be consecutive or connected. I still want to label the books by number, though. If I write some as connected pieces, I would give them a series title. What do you think? I've included a nifty poll to gauge the thoughts of my readers on this topic.

When you're done, why not stop by my Wattpad page and check out the latest chapter of my book, Ripples? Just click on the box beneath the survey and the link will take you straight to it. If you like what you read, please leave your vote!



Filling out this form will not sign you up to my subscriber list. I'm only trying to learn a little more about what readers expect from an author. If you would like to sign up for my newsletter, you can click here to do that.

Comments

Popular Posts