The Fifth Revision is Done! On To Sharing!

© 2018 Robin McElveen


It took me a while to decide whether I'd share pieces of my novel before I publish it. And there are arguments for and against by different people. I've opted to share it. If you would like to read it, you'll need to go to my Wattpad profile and click on the story there (links below). I won't share it here because blogs allow the copy/paste option.


Once you get to Wattpad, you'll need to create an account, unless you have one already. On the bright side, you'll get updates every time I post a new story or portion of a story. Bonus two is the chance to read tons more stories and books and poetry for free! Please leave comments while you're reading. And if you like what you read, click the star to give me a vote!

The art above and below are the covers for the book and ebook respectively. They're basically done, but I need to tweak the text. I've edited the wording since creating it. It took several weeks to complete, but I'm satisfied. Let me know what you think!

(This post has been updated with the current copyright info.)


© 2018 Robin McElveen

Comments

Popular Posts