More of "Ripples" On Wattpad

The second chapter of "Ripples" (the 5th revision) is now available to read on Wattpad. Please stop by the site and check it out! You can also find this same link anytime on my "Her Writing" tab in the top menu.



I've also heard from a couple of my readers who had problems signing up to receive my newsletter. If you have any problems, please let me know. I'll do what I can to solve it. One possible hindrance could be pop-up blockers.

If you have already signed up for my newsletter and received the first one in August, I'd love to get some feedback from you. What did you like or hate? What would you like to see more of?

As always, thank you so much for taking the time to read my work. Your support means more to me than I can express in a short blog post.

Comments

Popular Posts