"Ripples" Chapter 5 Is Posted With Music!

It took about three hours but I finally got chapter five of Ripples posted to Wattpad. I even added a nifty group of tunes to listen to as you read. This isn't new. I try to add music to all my chapters. (Update: I just never thought to mention it in prior posts.)

I happen to love music. Ambient tunes hold a special place in my heart. In earlier chapters, I showed preference to Electus, whose music truly soothes my soul. But it doesn't always fit well with the mood I'm trying to set.

It's a love/hate kinda relationship when it comes to pairing tunes to my work, but I think I did pretty well on this chapter. I spent more time on selection today and chose a variety of styles. Please check it out at the link below and let me know what you think. Leave a vote if you like what you read.


Comments

Popular Posts