Purpose: A Children of Y'Dahnndrya Short Story

I originally posted this story in full here on the blog. It's now available at Wattpad. When I'm able to revise it a bit, I'll be adding it to the back of the book it was intended to partner - Ripples.

Click on the widget below to read the story.


I'd love to hear what you think about the tale if you would be so kind. You can share your thoughts here in the comments, or share them on Wattpad.

Update: When I first wrote this story, I put a cover together quickly. It wasn't fancy, but it got the job done. Since then, I created a new cover, as well as a title page, since I hope to include it in a short story anthology in the future. Here's what the title page looks like. I'm sure there will be some simple changes in the future, but I'm happy with the basic design. What do you think?



Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts