Thursday Threads: September 1, 2022

 Welcome back to my scenic route! It's time for another word prompt. Today is the first Thursday Threads post and I'm excited to share it with you. I've had this picture saved in my gallery for a long time. I actually used it on an inspiration board for one of my stories. It fit the words for today pretty well so I thought I'd use it. 

Are you ready? Let's get writing!


Thursday Threads

If this is your first time participating in such a writing exercise, you're in for a treat. 

Rules:

  1. You can use any/all of the words and/or the photo in the prompt below to create a unique written work: fiction or nonfiction; poetry, prose, or lyrics. 

  2. Please keep the material you write clean (ie. nothing R-rated or worse) if you wish to share the link to your work here, or if you wish to link back to my site. I strive to keep my site clean and free of such things. My readers know and expect this. I respect your right to write whatever you feel you need to write. And you're free to use my prompts. But if your material is graphic, I'd rather not view it and most of my readers will not appreciate it. 

  3. Have fun! If you usually write prose, try writing a poem. If lyrics are your thing, try your hand at a short story. 

  4. Don't forget to leave your link, unless you're writing graphic material, so my readers and I can check out your work! I'd really appreciate it if you'd link back to this post to help me reach more readers. 

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a great time writing. 

Turn the page...

Comments

Popular Posts