Friday Fascicles: September 2, 2022

 Welcome back to the blog! Yes, my post is late and it's not the usual author journey post. I haven't even had time to put two coherent writing thoughts together as I've been choring away at my house. All thoughts have been focused on which chore to tackle next. But I do have that writing prompt for you! 


Friday Fascicles 

If this is your first time participating in a three-word prompt exercise, I hope you enjoy it!

Rules:

  1. You can use any/all of the words and/or the photo in the prompt below to create a unique written work. Fiction or nonfiction -- poetry, prose, or lyrics -- they are all acceptable. 
  2. Please keep the material you write clean (ie nothing R-rated or worse) if you wish to share a link to your work here.. I strive to keep my site clean and free of such things. My readers know and expect this. I respect your right to write whatever you feel you need to write. And you're free to use my prompts. But if your material is graphic, I'd rather not view it and most of my readers would find that offensive. 
  3. Have fun! If you usually write prose, try writing a poem. If lyrics are your thing, try your hand at a short story or flash fiction.


Don't forget to leave your link, unless you're writing graphic material, so my readers and I can check out your work. I'd really appreciate a link-back to this post to help me reach more readers. 

Background photo by Eva Bronzini. I'll link when I find the correct profile page to link to. I closed it accidentally! DX I find most of the background photos and png files I use on my blog either at Pexels.com or at Pixabay.com. I try to link back whenever possible. (Some users prefer to remain anonymous and are only listed as a number. I don't link those.) I hadn't been doing for the last few posts so I'm going to figure out how to find the profile pages of the photographers and then put those links up. 

Y'all! I used to be on my game and I have just been struggling so much since 2020. This struggle will not win the victory over me, though. I'm planning to write more next week and I should have something of my own to share with you by next Friday. 

Update: Here's the link to Eva's profile page. Definitely go check out her work. There are some beautiful aesthetic-type photos in her gallery.

Turn the page...

Comments

Popular Posts