Book Notes: September 28, 2022 - No Book Notes This Week

 Welcome back! I'm sorry to tell you there are no book notes prepared for your reading enjoyment this week. 😓 Partly, this is my fault. I almost always wait until the morning of the post to figure out which books I'd like to share with you. But the other portion of the blame goes to Goodreads/Amazon. Read on to hear more...


Hold the Books, Spill the Tea

For a while now, I've been noticing some issues with my book reviews. I'm pretty sure I noted the trouble when it first started. This isn't the first time I've encountered problems with my Kindle and Goodreads accounts syncing up properly. 

I am about 99% faithful in submitting reviews on the books I finish, even if it's late at night or very early in the morning. Maybe y'all can shed some light on the issue. I see my star ratings on Goodreads but my written review isn't showing. 

Perhaps there's a problem in the settings of either of my apps. I'll be checking that when I'm done with this post since it just occurred to me. But perhaps there's an issue with the coding and the apps just aren't syncing properly all the time. I have noticed, though, that certain books seem to be more apt to not show the review than others. I'm finding the indie author books to be particularly troublesome. 

Have any of you had this kind of trouble? If so, have you solved the problem? And if you have, would you be willing to share your knowledge with the rest of us? Thanks in advance!

I'll be trying to prep posts in advance because this is enough icing on the cake of my life to make me want to pull out my hair, one strand at a time. Since no one has time for that kind of stress or irritation, I'll be moving on with my day. 

I don't think I'll have a word prompt for you tomorrow, but I should have a Friday post. Hope you'll come back to read another chapter of my short story and see what's been happening on my author journey. 

Until next time...

Turn the page...



Comments

Popular Posts