Author Journey: June 3, 2022 - Writing & Kitten Updates

 Welcome back! I have all good news to share with you this week. I'm going to get right to it...


Author Journey: Writing Update - The Tale of Outh'n Durr Progress

I can hardly believe it, but I've really been in good form this week. I popped my story into Pro Writing Aid and have been plugging away at a final edit. I'm on chapter six and I've also edited the front matter and the glossary. While that seems a paltry amount considering how many days I've kept working on it this week, it's not. I've also been helping a bit with a youth event our church is hosting this week. That, plus taking care of the kittens, plus my daughter's schooling, plus gardening, plus normal everyday chores have really pushed me to the max where determination is concerned. To say I'm exhausted is probably an understatement. Still, I'm encouraged and I press on. Thanks to my readers who have been faithful in praying for me!

Writer's Life: Kitten and Garden Update

First, the garden because the news isn't so great. While my squash plants have really spread out, it seems the cowboy bugs have discovered the beauty and bounty. I may lose a good bit of my harvest to them but we're trying to mete out damage control and keep to the organic principles. 

The kittens are thriving. Dusk's eye is so much better. We started treating her with a bit of warm milk dabbed on her eye as our friend suggested. It worked and she's improving more and more every day. 

We have a box which we put a few cat toys in and after they eat, they play. I have a short video to share with y'all. Spartacus is a bit rough so we had to rescue Dusk and allow Spartacus some time to rough up the toys instead of his sister. 



Thank y'all so much for stopping by today. I hope the post made you smile. If you're waiting to read The Tale of Outh'n Durr, know that it's still in progress and work is getting done on it. 

Thanks for your prayers and encouragement. If you stop by next Wednesday, I'll have a couple more book reviews to share with you.

Turn the page...

Comments

Popular Posts