Author Journey: May 20, 2022 - Inspirational Vacation

 Welcome back! I'm happy to share a few photos with you today. Our family took a little vacation to hang out with my mother-in-law and attend a family reunion. It was so much fun! We really needed to have a few days away and just breathe and enjoy family. We had some great discussions and enjoyed some wonderful family meals. We got to jam with my husband's great-aunt who's got to be at least in her 70s, if not early 80s. We played and sang several hymns and gospel songs together. It was so much like celebrating holidays with my extended family. 


Author Journey: Writing Update - Inspirational Places

I haven't done any writing. I did, however, get to visit a place I've wanted to check out for a long time. The Atlanta Botanical Gardens is truly a beautiful sight to behold. My allergies got stirred up. Two small, very itchy bites now adorn one of my wrists. I don't regret going at all. Check out these collages.



My husband and I with Tafiti (not really, but that's really who she reminds me of) in the background. 

We also went back to Tennessee this time. I have one more photo to share with you of that gorgeous little valley. 


All the things we see on these excursions are so inspirational to me. I see all the variety of flowers and plants and the complexity of things and cannot see how anyone could possibly be serious when they claim God doesn't exist. *blink, blink*

I mean, look at the minute features on this little fella...





Thank you so much for stopping by to read the post today! My hope is that you'll enjoy the photos and get a little of an idea of the kinds of things I was thinking of when I constructed Yacan in Surge, book 2 of the Children of Y'Dahnndrya series.

I'll see you again on Wednesday with a couple more book reviews. Come back then to check 'em out!

Turn the page...

Comments

Popular Posts