Book Notes: December 8, 2021 - Cozy Holiday Romance

 Welcome back for another round of book reviews! I hope you'll see something in this pair of cozy holiday romance novels that will pique your interest. If you've read them before, I'd love to hear your thoughts on them. Since we're hosting a visitor this week, I'm going to keep my posts as short as I can and keep them on point as much as possible. I hope you will enjoy them. 


Book Review: Healing the Hero (Heroes of Freedom Ridge #3) by Elle E. Kay

Healing the Hero (Heroes of Freedom Ridge #3)

Healing the Hero by Elle E. Kay
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

(My review is going to be short because for some reason I didn't write it immediately when I finished the book. It's been a couple of months.)
This was a good romance novel to cozy up next to the fireplace with. I enjoyed watching the characters grow and overcome obstacles that stood in their way. The action kept me reading since I couldn't wait to see what would happen next. I originally chose this book because I enjoy reading about broken hero characters and seeing them overcome to begin living again. I know that doesn't happen for all of them, but I pray for all those broken heroes to find their healing and the true source of contentment. These kinds of books have a tendency to remind me that the possibility exists.
If you enjoy inspirational cozy romance, with relatable and endearing characters, then I recommend this book to you.

View all my reviews

Book Review: Guarded by the Hero: A Christian Bodyguard Christmas Romance (Heroes of Freedom Ridge #7) by Mandi Blake

 

Guarded by the Hero: A Christian Bodyguard Christmas Romance (Heroes of Freedom Ridge Book 7)

Guarded by the Hero: A Christian Bodyguard Christmas Romance by Mandi Blake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Good Clean Inspirational Romance

This wasn't my favorite of Mandi Blake's books, but it was good. The characters are well-crafted and relatable. The plot was interesting. And, as I've come to expect from this author, the faith element is woven into the characters' lives. If you enjoy inspirational romance with some suspenseful moments, then you might like this book.

View all my reviews


Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my post today! I hope you find something to interest you in this series. It's written by several different authors, so maybe one of your favorites is in the mix. I hope you'll check it out and be able to enjoy some clean, inspirational romances this holiday season.

Comments

Popular Posts