Author Journey: January 8, 2021

I have a confession to make. I'm at a loss for words. Not because of a situation, no, but because I just don't have much to report on my author journey yet this year. No worries, though. It's going to pick up as the year moves along. 


Wait a Minute...

As I started writing this article, it occurred to me there are a lot of non-writing tasks on my checklist this month. It's quite possible there may not be much time for working on Surge, at least not in the way I planned. I'm going to do my best, though. 

One bright spot is that I might be able to refurbish my favorite laptop so I can go back to using it. I certainly hope it works out! 
 
Being a stay-at-home mom and home school teacher adds a lot to my to-do list, especially since I make all my lesson plans myself. I've learned that it doesn't pay to use only one curriculum with workbook type activities for students who thrive on more organic learning. That means more work for me, but a better learning experience for them. The trade-off is that I don't have as much time to write and can't publish as quickly as I'd like.

Ripples is Still On Sale!


If you haven't read book one in the Children of Y'Dahnndrya series, the sale on Ripples runs until January 31, 2021. To purchase the ebook, you can click here to choose your favorite ebook retailer. I hope you'll give it a try and enjoy it. Books2Read makes it easier to shop where you want to, rather than directing you to one store.

Thanks so much for your support and encouragement! I appreciate you, Dear Readers.

Comments

Popular Posts