Author Journey - December 4, 2020

 Good news! I won NaNoWriMo 2020! I wasn't sure I'd actually hit the 50k goal since the work was totally different than my usual genre. I chose to write a memoir, which you may remember from previous posts, and it reads more like journal entries. It felt really good to be able to add another Nano win to my repertoire. 

Back to Editing and Revising

I'm doing a read-through of Surge with my mom. Once that's done, I'll be able to fix some of the big issues. I'm catching a good bit of POV hopping and several badly worded sentences. I have a big job ahead of me. Please keep me in your prayers so that I don't get weighed down by despair. I want this book to be the best it can be, for both my readers and for me.

As promised...a short post for a busy month. Come back next week to check out how I'm doing with the two writing challenges I took on during December.

Comments

Popular Posts