June 2019 Book Notes: Sylvia Mercedes

 This week's book review is another YA fantasy by a fellow indie author. I can't wait to share my review with you so let's get right to it!


Book Review: Song of Shadows by Sylvia Mercedes 


Song of Shadows (The Venatrix Chronicles, #0.5)

Song of Shadows by Sylvia Mercedes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm hooked. I have to know what happens next. :) Well done, Sylvia Mercedes! I'm so happy to have had a chance to read such a fine piece of fantasy literature. The characters, world building, plot, all are extremely well done. I was able to immerse myself in the world and relate to the characters. I saw what they saw and felt what they felt. I read this and as a fairly new, fantasy author, I thought, "#goals." So if you like fantasy books, give this one a try. It's a winner!

View all my reviews

It's short. I know. I'm five books behind on my reading goal so I'm trying to catch up. It doesn't leave a whole lot of time for writing anything. I just tried to get down the things that stood out most to me. I do hope you'll give this book a try. It's really good!

Comments

Popular Posts