Book Notes: Book Review - 'Glory' by Lori Copeland

Please forgive me if I've posted this book review before. I quickly scanned through my blog planner and didn't see it. And because of our slower internet, it's difficult to flip through the numerous posts online. When I tried downloading my archive, I got an error message. It's a tough start to blogging this year, but I'll not be daunted by such a small issue.

 Glory was a joy the first time I read it years ago and it's still a book I enjoy to this day. I hope you'll be encouraged to give it a try once you read my review of "Glory" by Lori Copeland. You can find my writing challenge immediately after the book review.

Book Review: Glory by Lori Copeland


Glory (Brides of the West, #4)Glory by Lori Copeland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hmm...I thought I'd reviewed this one already. Oh, well. No time like the present!
Glory is one of my favorite romance books ever. I could read it over and over. It's fun, plain and simple. There are moments of humor, romance, sadness, fear, uncertainty, and victory. It's a sweet coming-of-age romance story that just pulls you in.
Glory is a wonderful main character. Her growth throughout the book is compelling, at least to me. The other characters are equally well done, as are the villains. And the setting is beautiful. It makes me visit the west even more.
I'd recommend this book to anyone who loves Christian romance with a dash of adventure and humor.


Since it's short, I'll add that this book made me laugh as much as it kept me on the edge, not knowing what would happy to Glory next.

As to my statement about visiting the west, the farthest I've been is Arizona. It was a quick weekend visit and I didn't get to see nearly enough. I was only a teen and it was a business trip for my parents, so we only visited an outdoor mall and one museum in Phoenix. I long to visit again and take my time exploring the area.

What places would you like to explore?

Comments

Popular Posts