Holidays Are Here!

So did you have a great Thanksgiving? I hope so! Mine was spent baking, cooking, eating, and writing. I did a little reading, too. I regret to say I totally forgot about Black Friday and Cyber Monday when trying to puzzle out ways to boost sales of my book. :/ I will be more on the ball next year and you can expect some discounts, or perhaps even a 'free for a limited time' type of deal.

Happy Thanksgiving!


Believe me! I know how hard it is when you find something you really like or want but have to say no because of price. I'm going to be shopping around to see if I can find a supplier who can produce my books at a bit more affordable price, though when printing one copy at a time, the cost is generally higher. Such is the life of the self-publisher, I suppose!

You can still find my book at the links on my home page. Click here and scroll down to choose the button you'd like to shop with most. (I earn more if you shop through the Draft2Digital and Lulu links...hint, hint, hint...)

This year, I'm thankful my first book is published and that I have awesome friends and family supporting my efforts. I'm also thankful that my children are following a beautiful path in life, striving to be themselves and reaching for the potential God instilled in them.

Is there something you're thankful for? If you don't mind sharing, why not do so in the comments below?

And with that, I'll leave you with my favorite - Pusheen... followed by an awesome family tradition spurred on by a friend who we feel is family...

via GIPHY

Still Need Christmas Gifts?

If there are any readers of fantasy in your circle of family and friends, then why not check out 'Ripples: Children of Y'Dahnndrya Book 1'? It would make a nifty holiday gift and you'd have the added joy of knowing you helped out an indie author who's just getting her feet wet in this self-publishing realm.
There are several choices to accommodate as many readers as possible.
  • Draft2Digital for the ebook (Books2read will link you to your favorite ebook shopping spot, including Amazon and BN. When you click on the Amazon or BN links below, they'll only show you the physical copy options.)
For every person who purchases a copy, you will have my sincerest appreciation and my thoughts and prayers will go with you. :)

Not much of a reader? Or have family or friends who aren't but you still want to show your support? Then you can check out my bookish merch at Zazzle at the "Merch" link in the above menu. Or you can go directly to my Zazzle store by clicking here. Thanks for your support and encouragement!

Comments

Popular Posts