Book Notes: Book Review - 'Leaving November' by Deborah Raney

If you enjoy Christian contemporary romance, might I encourage you to check out Leaving November by Deborah Raney? It certainly surprised me.

Book Review: Leaving November by Deborah Raney

Leaving November (Clayburn #2)Leaving November by Deborah Raney
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When I first started reading this tale, I wasn't sure how much it would be like other Christian romances I've read. I was impressed with the way the plot unfolded. Not only that, it touched a little close to home for my family, as a couple of our family members and friends struggle with the same issue. I loved that the characters were living their faith even as their struggles were real and threatened to hold them back. What decision would each character would make next? I never really knew. This novel was enjoyable. And if you enjoy contemporary Christian romance, you should give this one a try.


I think what surprised me the most was the fact that I'm reading this now when several people close to me and my family are struggling with the same thing. Struggling, taking each day as it comes, and beating back the demons with sheer determination and the help of God and awesome volunteers. Thanks to those who volunteer your time to help others overcome monumental struggles that threaten their lives, families, and livelihoods. You guys are awesome and there are no words adequate to express the level of my gratitude.

Comments

Popular Posts