Writer's Life: What I've Been Working On

I compiled these snippets from different blog posts in August 2018 which dealt specifically with the part of writing that wasn't directly related to revisions of Ripples or writing challenges.

My YouTube Channel

My YouTube channel isn't coming along as nicely as I would have liked. I don't have as much time as I need to upload weekly. I may have to push it back to monthly uploads. And my videos will almost always be short because of the way our internet works. It's really impossible to upload longer videos. But I'll keep trying because I like the idea of pushing myself outside that particular comfort zone. The upcoming 7-video series I'm working on may start later than anticipated because of my schedule, but I'll be posting them before the end of the month. Here's a sneak peek...sort of.

Over To Writing

I did manage to complete the edit on one chapter yesterday but I wasn't feeling well. I may have to review it to see if I did OK. I have a friend reading over it for me. I hope to hear from them soon. Until it's done, I'll be editing chapters of Ripples. I probably won't touch OLUS for a while. I may try to edit OLUS during the next Camp Nano in April but I haven't decided just yet. April is a busy month for home schooling family, especially those with a senior. I'll just keep at it. Nothing was ever completed while a person was standing still. (Or in my case, sitting still.) So off I go!


Comments

Popular Posts