#JuneAuthInt Challenge Day 7

It's finally here! The last day of the #juneauthint challenge has come. I have to be honest and say it took me longer to come up with the last video than it should have. I filmed it three or four days late but it's done and posted for your viewing pleasure(?) on YouTube. I'm happy with my answer...not so happy with how the video turned out.


You can check it out below. <sigh> Anyway, moving on...

#JuneAuthInt Challenge Day 7

The Challenge: Write a one-sentence synopsis of your current WIP.



"Walk well the path that lies before you." I'm certain this particular sentiment is not new. I think there's a lot of truth and power in it, though, and it fits so well. Both main characters have a rough journey ahead of them. The decisions they make could determine whether they live or die.

"Walk well the path that lies before you."


At least, that's where it stands right now. Granted, I'm still working on the first revision. I hope the storyline won't change too much. I've already had to revise book one in ways I hadn't thought of. I'm really looking forward to what Over Land & Under Stone will become. Will it remain one book? Will I split it into two parts? I don't know yet but an adventure surely lies ahead in my path. My prayer is to walk it well! :)

Comments

Popular Posts