#JuneAuthInt Challenge Day 3

I'm gonna be honest. I know the steps to edit the sound for my videos now. But yesterday was crazy and this morning I woke up with a raging headache. Who knows what tomorrow will bring?


So for today, certainly, and possibly for the next few posts, the sound quality will be a little worse than days 1 and 2 of the challenge. You can read more about it all further down the page.

#JuneAuthInt Challenge Day 3

Question: How did you pick out your cover art?



All my subscribers who've been with me from the beginning know the answer to this one. I create my own. After checking out Canva and being dissatisfied with the free options they offered, I did a ton of research. I looked at as many covers as I could, including those shared during Nanowrimo 2016, to see what was showing up on book covers. I spent another chunk of my time gathering the elements I needed to create what I wanted. As an avid fan of fantasy art, I'd love to be able to hire someone in the future to recreate the covers for my books. But until then, I'll keep creating my own in Gimp.

Comments

Popular Posts