Days of Yesterweek

Anyone else out there dragging their feet today? I'm seriously too sluggish today. So much happened last week. I'm amazed I got any work done at all!


Revisions for Over Land & Under Stone are coming along much better than I expected. I'm looking forward to diving back in today. I stopped revising in the middle of chapter thirteen for some reason. Hmm...anyway, that will change later today.

Friday's poll succeeded! Thanks to all who took the time to fill it in. It really helped me get an idea of how readers perceive genre. So I created another poll to see what you guys think about blog content. That's not to say I'll be able to include all those options right away, but I'd like to try to include them all in the future. Also, as a home school parent, I know different people take in information in a variety of ways. I think if I include these options at different times, I'll cover all the bases.



!! Mailing List Notice !!

I've been locked out of my Mail Chimp account since February. My phone is dead and there's no getting it back for the foreseeable future. I'm going to work on resolving my newsletter issues and hopefully, I'll be able to get it out to you again soon. I'm setting a goal for July, but it might be August before everything is fixed. Thank you for sticking with me and for your encouragement and support.

Comments

Popular Posts