Real Life Antagonist

Here's a not-so-funny kind of irony. Yesterday and the day before, our May Lit Writ Challenge was about the antagonist(s) in our WIPs. Today, our internet receiver box thingy would be the antagonist. Our internet works through cell towers and it can be a real headache. If many people are on the same tower, I can't work efficiently at all if I need to be online. My mother once contacted AT&T to ask what it would take to get them to fix up our area for normal internet. They told her $10,000 and said there weren't enough people in our area to make it worth their wile. So this is a plea to Verizon to snatch up the market out here in our area. I'm quite certain our community has grown enough in the last few years to warrant a good trade for any internet company to make a hefty profit. And honestly, I'm tired of getting notices like this:

Did you notice it's just over 1MB? *sigh* OK. Enough complaining.


Comments

Popular Posts