A Belated Happy Easter or Spring Break, an Update, & Camp Nano is Here!

Happy Easter (to those who celebrate it) and I hope you all had, or are having, a great spring break. Aren't you glad spring has sprung? I know I am.
So much has happened since my last post. Since we had family visiting, I didn't want to take time away from the visit by blogging. (I haven't gotten so far in my journey that I'm pre-writing blog posts and setting them up to post later.) In the upcoming days, I'll share those last few challenge posts from March with y'all and keep you updated about how Camp Nano is progressing. I hope you'll stick with me and keep me in your thoughts and prayers. :)

Ripples Update

There are only two chapters and an afterword left to revise and upload to Wattpad. You can read up to chapter 37 now by clicking the link below. I'm not sure how timely those revisions will be now that Camp Nano is here. I really did try to get it all finished by this time and it just didn't happen. I'll continue to do my best, though.


Camp Nano Quiz!

I took a quiz to see what kind of camper I am and got the 'relaxed camper' result. I agree with it for the most part. I just want to write. Nano just gives me a legitimate excuse to do so...not that I really need one. My inner den-mother keeps reminding me of all the chores that need doing while I'm trying to write. I have some really helpful kids (not so kid-like anymore, though) who pitch in but there are just some things only I can see to. Anyway, here is the link to the quiz if you're a camper who missed seeing it. (Update: I couldn't link to the quiz anymore. Sorry!)

Comments

Popular Posts