Share Your Line Feb Writing Challenge

This challenge was hosted by Micah C. Orth. I've linked the photo above to her IG page. (7-10-2020)

This is one of my favorite spontaneous writing bits. It wasn't really a word sprint but more like a random outpouring of words for just a few untimed minutes. It also didn't contain the word prompt in the challenge (which was lavender, btw) but I do love how it came out. This was the best section. (2-15-2018)

I did use the prompt for this day to write something brand new. It's still in its raw state but I feel it's definitely a good start. Day 10's word was 'elixir'. (2-17-2018)

This is one of the prep scenes I've written to jar my memory when it's time to write during CampNano in April. (Day 11) I did include the word prompt for the day, which was 'contempt.' I'm still not happy with the flow of this scene but it fit the prompt so... You probably won't see it in this form in the completed book. (2-19-2018)

Day 13's line came from the valentine I made for our youngest. I prepped them the night before. LOL Nothing like a little procrastination to get the blood pumping... (2-19-2018)

For the Day 18 line, I had to pull from a chat conversation. It was the only bit of writing I did that day. Yes, there are days when I don't write much at all. (2-20-2018)

In case you were wondering... Yes. I did pull Day 19's line from the one of the blog posts I worked on that day. If you read my blog faithfully, I'm sure you'll find it familiar. (2-21-2018)

This my not be my best line ever. In fact, it might be one of my worst. But it's the most fun line I wrote on Day 22. (2-23-2018)

This is an excerpt from book one, chapter 30, which I'm in the process of doing a heavy revision on. You can look forward to reading this chapter next week on Wattpad. The quote isn't the most brilliant, but I did think it offered a good description of one of the characters. And since I wasn't able to revise as much as I wanted to yesterday, I didn't have a whole lot of quotes to choose from. (2-24-2018)

Day 28 is a mystery to me now (7/12/2020). I have no clue what I was referring to and perhaps one night, I'll wake from a deep sleep and suddenly remember.

Check out the slideshow!


Comments

Popular Posts